• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG GIRLIES I NEED HELP**HUGEEEE UPDATE - - 1st post**

Awww its looking promising hun, really hope this is it for you :pray:

one question...if u buy tests on e-bay do they show on the bank statement ?? i have had these for some time and i want to order more but dont want OH to see it on the statement as if it a BFP i want to show him on sat at his 30th party..soo i want it to be a total suprise

also is it common to getr faint lines this early ? i must only be 11DPO ????

I think on the bank statements it says paypal payment and the name of the seller so i would just cheak the name cos i got mine off fertility friend or something like that and the name was on my internet banking.

As for having the faint lines, i got one at 8 dpo on an ebay cheapie and so have a few others so id say it is pretty commen

yep its common to have faint lines, i'd still go out and get a brand test as they'll be darker

thanks ladies...will have to get some more tests sorted...when i next tests ill do my best to get a picie for u line spotters on here lol keep prayin for me :hug: :hug: :hug:

I got mine from Babymad on ebay and it came up "Paypal Babymad" on my statement. Maybe try and find an ebay shop that doesn't sound baby related or if you've got a poundland near you maybe get a couple of tests from there?

Glad the line was there again hun, good luck really hope the line gets stronger :hug: :hug:

Its sounding so good! I tested at 8dpo and got a faint line aswell as others here so theres a good chance your test is showing a bfp too! :cheer:

aww hun just seen this i really hope this is it for you :hug:

I really really hope this is it for you It is a fab idea to show your oh at his 30th bash I got my bfp on my OH 30th and put the test in to his pressie bag his face was a picture when he saw the line.

I have everything crossed for you :pray: :pray:

mrs_metal said:
I got mine from Babymad on ebay and it came up "Paypal Babymad" on my statement. Maybe try and find an ebay shop that doesn't sound baby related or if you've got a poundland near you maybe get a couple of tests from there?

Glad the line was there again hun, good luck really hope the line gets stronger :hug: :hug:

i have orderd some from baby mad this morning after updating for you..hoping they arrive 2 mrw may have to wait till thursday tho as im at work tommorrow morning till 2.30 :) BUT i will update as soon as i have tested again :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

thanks for all the support ladies xx

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Wow thats a good line for afternoon pee!!! Definite BFP

Congratulations!! :cheer:

you really think so hun ?? the tests i did the other day would not show up on the pic..so im glad this one did - i still think its faint tho and im scared of a chemical pregnancy again :( don t think ill rest till i get a dark line :pray: :pray: :pray: im not due to test till friday tho so im still in good hope that when i test 2mrw with FMU it will be stronger :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

rhian85 said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:

you really think so hun ?? the tests i did the other day would not show up on the pic..so im glad this one did - i still think its faint tho and im scared of a chemical pregnancy again :( don t think ill rest till i get a dark line :pray: :pray: :pray: im not due to test till friday tho so im still in good hope that when i test 2mrw with FMU it will be stronger :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yeah because the lines were really faint and now its quite a good obvious line because you can definitely see it and although its not as dark as the control line, its plain as day! Mine were so faint they were pathetic, then a few days before af was due it was like your line. Infact after that I used a digi so Ive never really seen a strong line on a preg for me because i stopped testing then. I know what you mean about a chemical though but you won't really know if that will happen until the day your af is due, is that right? Even so, its very unlikely to happen!

ShineyHappyPeople said:
rhian85 said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:

Yeah because the lines were really faint and now its quite a good obvious line because you can definitely see it and although its not as dark as the control line, its plain as day! Mine were so faint they were pathetic, then a few days before af was due it was like your line. Infact after that I used a digi so Ive never really seen a strong line on a preg for me because i stopped testing then. I know what you mean about a chemical though but you won't really know if that will happen until the day your af is due, is that right? Even so, its very unlikely to happen!

thanks hun..ur so reassuring :hug: i'll be testing angain 2mrw with FMU then again on friday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: thankyou once again u have made me feel so much better about it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That is definately a line!!! :dance: :dance: Lines on IC's are always so faint earlier on - I didnt get a nice strong line on them until 17 or 18 dpo!! I bet if you do a tesco's or FRER test you will have a really strong line on them.... :D

Well done honey :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back