OMG! German Measles!

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hi all, kayla ahs been really il for a week with really high temp, crying constantly, conjunctivitus and runny nose, i thought it was the flu and went see doc and he just gave me paracetomol and told me to keep and eye on her. yesterday she developed a rash around her ears which i first thought was a heat rash this morning it is all over her chest and bk and my mum n dad reckon its german measles :shock: no wonder she has been crying constantly, some symptoms are all what she had and also achin bones, muscles which could have been why she was crying so much. im going tak her docs in morning to confirm and get something for her conjunctivitus, but it realy upsets me seeing her so ill and fretting whenever im not with her. :cry:

xxxxxx

awww poor little thing :( hope you get it sorted :( :hug:

Oh Eeek I hope she's OK let us know how you get on.

:( Poor little thing and poor you. Let us know how you get on a the doctor. Really hope this clears up soon. I hate it when they are ill. :hug:

hi all, doc had said it is very likely its german measles and that there is nothing i can do apart from give her calpol and calomile(sp) lotion and he also gave her eye drops for her conjunctivitus. he said she should be better and recovered by the end of the week tho, so fingers crossed.

xxxx

Oh thats good hope she gets better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back