OMG EEEEWWWWW!!!

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Weve got bedbug's.

I'm distraught. I can't believe it. I havent noticed any bites, but last night I got out of bed and put the light on after bd'ing and I saw something crawling about on my sheet's I picked it up on some tissue to inspect it and it looked like a tick and I was like eeewww where did that come from? Then I realised it could be a bedbug, so I looked them up on the internet and it looks exactly like one, and there is these little black marks on my bedding which I noticed and they are their poo :puke: Apparently they live all over, under loose carpet is there fave, and there is a patch of loose carpet in the corner near our bed.

I'm ringing the council tomorrow to get them to come and fumigate. I really don't know what to expect. Anybody else had them? Or been fumigated for something?

I'm not filthy btw. I think they have either come from next door, as the seriously scruffy family who lived there recently moved out, or, OH has brought them back from a travel inn he has stayed in while working away.

OMG poor you :x

uhggggg.

I stayed at a friends house when i was a kid (she was a bit scruffy) and she had bed bugs. horrible things *stratches all over*

I feel like buying a new house, nevermind bed. They live behind plug sockets, behind skirting, anywhere really.

I havent noticed any bite's though, and have done a mass inspection and havent seen another, or any more "poo". Hopefully we've caught them before they multiply too much.

Bring on the fumigator's.

My mums house used to have them in all the rooms when they were kids. Don't know if they were more common then but I don't think I could even sleep in the bed knowing that. Poor you! :hug: Hope you get them sorted ASAP.

Turns out I havent got them, thank god.

The marks on my bedding were where something sticky had got onto and then fluff stuck to it. Blaming OH for that, he's always got sweets in the bedroom, I go mad at him for it but he doesnt listen.

Inspected every inch of my bedroom and found nothing that resemble's anything bug like. And the bug I found the other night was too small apparently, I thought it was a baby but babies are yellow and this was dark brown.

Panic over :cheer:

champagne.gif

Lets celebrate hehe

Becks&Riley said:
champagne.gif

Lets celebrate hehe

I feel like I need to. I've been so stressed about it. Typical me though, stressing over nothing :roll:

Get your sheets in a 90 degree wash that will kill whatever you found!

Glad you dont have them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back