OMG!!! channel 4!!!

mel_ed

Reaction score
OMG is any1 watching channel 4?
the sex education show, just gross lol

Seen the advert lol lol gonna watch it on catch up! Although might fast forward the saggy bits :rofl: xx

its not that bad! So far for a guy i think its a good thing. Poor dudes always feel they are different, but this programme is teaching that different is normal coz everyone is totally different. xx

its not that bad! So far for a guy i think its a good thing. Poor dudes always feel they are different, but this programme is teaching that different is normal coz everyone is totally different. xx

yeh it is a gud think. its just seeing all them willies. willys are just awful things 2 look at dont u think??
and the 70 yr olds saying they still do it!! well i hope i still am at that age but horrible to think about now

i think men look like an under decorated x-mas tree :rofl: the way there stuff hangs is just nasty, imagine having that between your legs!!! Saying that like, our moofies are no oil painting either, ugly wrinkly things with lips ranging from turkeys beards to little folds of skin, one longer than the other etc. To be fair the whole reproductive organ theme is pretty damn ugly, god knows how beautiful babies are made from bumping such uglies :lol: xx

i think men look like an under decorated x-mas tree :rofl: the way there stuff hangs is just nasty, imagine having that between your legs!!! Saying that like, our moofies are no oil painting either, ugly wrinkly things with lips ranging from turkeys beards to little folds of skin, one longer than the other etc. To be fair the whole reproductive organ theme is pretty damn ugly, god knows how beautiful babies are made from bumping such uglies :lol: xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: turkey beards!!

:rofl: :rofl:dave has rather a large cock and i have a small bum!!!!! :rof: :rofl: i nearly spat out my cuppa !!!! xx

lol! so hilarious!!! when he said they used the arm chair i got this awful imagine in my mind. AWFUL!!

can u imagine them doing doggy!!

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww NOOOOOOOOOO!!! xx

JESUS WEPT!!!! i really dont wanna see penis and pussy puss!! that is VILE!!! xx

I've flicked over on Channel 4+1... i'll let you know my verdict at 11pm! lol x

:rofl: that was very detailed eh!! Think it was very informative for the teenagers and I think that foofs are equally as grim as willies. TMI re STI's though - again informative but totally grim. Good advertising for safe sex :sick:

they dont tell teenagers enough about sti's i dont think. it should be inclucded more in sex education.

and yes foof lips r defo just as bad!

What about the programme now about under age sex?? there's no way in this lifetime that my parents will ever know what I was up to at that age, no matter about putting it on national TV. They would FREAK :rofl:

yeh i'm watcxhing that 2. 2 b honest i bwas quite honest with my mum. she knows when i lost my virginity.

My parents although relaxed completely now would have freaked out with me as a teenager, so I always worked on the less they know the better lol. I had a long term bf when I was 16-18 and when I was 17 I stayed over at his for the first time and they freaked out. Hence no way I was ever telling them what went on before that :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back