anyone want your baby to be on tv-

fran_23

Reaction score
Channel 4 Factual Series - Are you due to give birth before August 7th?

Are you pregnant and due to give birth before August 7th?

Channel 4 are making a factual series on Sex Education and Fertility & would like to speak to women who are happy to share their birthing experience on screen.

For more information, please apply today!

sounds like they want you to give birth on tv though :shock:

wow would you?
you are brave :)
be so cool to have it to look back on though wouldn't it!!

Id love to do a documentary of my pregnancy... but im not pregnant haha!

I love watching them :D

I would of done mine! I had a section would have loved to see it!!

I think I would but like Dannii, not due til a couple of weeks later.

Depends how they present it, if it is a factual series I would be happy too. I watched a couple of births on TV and found them interesting. Especially seeing the difference it had on different women, one barely even made a noise! :shock:

Oh hell yeah, I'd demand a hair stylist and make up artist or something though. Oh and I'd need to discuss a few things with the lighting director and stage manager.

& I'd want to see the edited version before the TV showing :D x

LOL i got it as an email from channel four i expect there is more info on the website..
i would of liked to do that but i wouldn't even let Haydens dad film his birth..i wouldnt really be able to look at that happening
to my bits... :oops: :oops:

got another one for you....LOL :rotfl: (sorry that reminded me of that little britain sketch!)

Never changed a nappy in your life? / Has your baby got a good face for TV?

Do you, or someone you know, think childcare is child's play and changing nappies is women's work? How would you cope when confronted with baby-sick, bottle feeding and tantrums?

We are also looking for babies aged 6 -18 months to take part in one day's filming in the London area for a pilot TV show.

If you are interested in participating (MEN) or your baby participating or would like more information please apply today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back