OMG Brody said the most embarassing thing today!

Urchin

Reaction score
It was Mason's special assembly at school today, like a play with songs and stuff.

It was really good :D Mason did great :D

Anyway, it was about the world/environment and the school. There was a bit on the local area and how it was in the past and how it is now. There was a big screen behind the stage and it showed local shops...houses... and the pub.
As soon as he sees the pub Brody jumps up, points and shouts "WE GO THERE!!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Everyone burst out laughing! I wouldn't mind so much but I have NEVER been in there... we just park the car in the carpark on the way to school!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's fab!! You'll be known forever more as the alcoholic family of doom :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You know no matter what you tell people, they will always believe him :)

:rotfl: kids are funny. One of my friends was taking James to her house for tea one day and they drove past our local pub, so James told her "thats where my daddy gets drunk!" :rotfl:

How you gotta love kiddies and the great things they come out with! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i bet the other parents were glad their LO hadnt said it!

I'm trying to get my hubby out of swearing. The other day we were having dinner out and there was a fly hoovering, my hubby muttered "F***ing fly" my 3 year old then stood up and waved his arms around and started shouting "Shoo, shooo F***ing bumble bee!" I could have died!

But hey my hubby has not sworn since.

He also watches music channels and when Lily allen comes on he tells me, his tail gets hard!

I think I'm in for trouble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back