Olivia Emily Miller Birth

hananhmiller

Reaction score
Hi

I had my little girl on Tuesday 12th December by Emergency C Section at 11.12am. She weighed in at 6lb 4.5ozs and is absolutely gorgeous.

Went in on Sunday 10th with contractions again which were 3 mins apart. Couldnt stand the pain any more so they agreed to do a c section the next day as I was not dialating. Spent the whole of monday on nil by mouth but there wasnt enough theatre space as there had been other emergencies so i was first on tuesdays list.

Went down at 10. Had an epidural and everything went well. She came out fine but then struggled with her breathing and went to SCBU. She was in there a day and I didnt see her but we eventually were back together on Wednesday evening. She started breastfeeding fine and we were let home on Friday evening. She is so gorgeous but I cant believe how small she is. Here are some photos:

olivia2.jpg

olivia1.jpg

Be on soon and Hope everyone is well.

Love Hannah and Olivia XXX

awww she is so cute u just wanna kiss them cheeks :D

CONGRATULATIONS hun

Awwww she's b-e-a-utiful!! Glad to hear all is well and you are home again :hug:

Congratulations - she is GEORGEOUS!. So glad she's home with you. Good weight for being a bit early too. Hope you're recovering OK from the c-section.

LBxx

Hannah she is beauty, so perfect!

Your very lucky, you must be one chuffed mummy :hug:

Congratulations on your gorgeous little girl :hug: :cheer: xxxx

Congratulations, she is beautiful! Glad she got over her breathing problems and is now breast feeding well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Olivia is a little beauty!! Congrats, and hope you are recovering well and enjoying your LO xx

Congratulations. She's beautiful!

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back