• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oliver's christening

Emmerdale

Reaction score
I'm so excited as we are getting Oliver christened on Sunday - can't wait to get him all dressed up and have all those that love him around him :cheer: Hope he doesn't cry in the church :pray:

Have got lots to do before Sunday but I know it will be worth every minute :D

aaarw bles, i hope it all goes well!!! post pics of him all dressed up!! :cheer:

aww bless , i hope you all have a brilliant day & show us lots of piccies plz!!!

Hey Em

It was a fantastic day and I am so honored to be Oliver's godmother.

See you soon :hug:

Hi, can i just ask what your dressing oliver in for his christening? Mark gets christened next month and i'd love a traditional gown but all the ones i have seen are expensive or very girly.

Thanks girls - will post a picture of him as soon as we have loaded them onto PC. We had a great day and he was an absolute angel - he got lots of lovely presents and lots of money too - was very lucky. Tina - he is lucky to have you as his godmother.

Farls - we dressed Oliver in a chocolate brown velvet suit so sorry but can't help with the gown - good luck with the search

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back