Christening Guest Book

Emmerdale

Reaction score
We are getting Oliver christened in February and I really want to get a guest book for people to write messages for him when he's older - have looked in a few places and can't find any, does anyone know where I might be able to get one from - thanks

Em

i think it was beanie wen she had serens naming ceremony she left card for people to rite on
u could do that then put it in like a book with a pic

Id like one of these too!! :D

If you find one babe let me know!

im sure i have seen them on e-bay?!?!

oh..that might be wedding ones - but im sure they will have them - have you checked?!?!

it would be a lovely thing to do - hope you find one :)

Thanks girls, haven't looked on ebay so will give that a try - Jaidy, will let you know if I find one

Emmerdale said:
Thanks girls, haven't looked on ebay so will give that a try - Jaidy, will let you know if I find one

Yeah im looking too, so il let you know if I do too :hug:

Thanks honey - will have a look and see what they have

xx

When I was getting married last year I wanted a wedding guest book and searched high and low ended up finding some in card shops and they had lots of lovely Christening ones - I was looking in Dublin but I am sure if you look in the likes of Clintons you'll find some.

Happy hunting.

Hi Guys

We've got Isabelles christening on the 18th Feb too.

Check out this one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Luxury-Personalis ... dZViewItem

Thought it was nice as they are personalised.

Or if you're artistic you could get a pretty photo album with pages that you attach photos onto with corners and then personalise them yourself?

Tan x

I called John Lewis and they said they don't do them! Will check out Ebay though - thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back