Oldie but Newbie with a rather long question...

Jessika

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, this might be a long one so bear with me. I am just after some advice and/or experiences from other in the same situation...
Bit about me, I am 28 and have two boys with my husband, 5 and 1 (my boys not my husband!)

We are currently not TTC and i am under the consultant for a prolapse that i have suffered since my second son was born.

I am taking Loestrin 30 everyday and have not had a bleed for 2 months, the doctor tells me this is fine and not to worry. I am due to bleed again tomorrow but there are no signs as yet. I have done 3 pg tests with the most recent being last week and they are all neg. I have no sore boobs, discharge, veins, sickness etc however for the last 2 weeks, perhaps every other day when i sit and am quiet i have noticed the familiar flutterings in my belly, I think this must just be my head tricking me and I havent had a bleed but i have to admit, it feels pretty similar. Also, with my first two i surrered very bad spd and had crutches and was bedbound. I have today falt the dull ache in my pubic bone and pregnancy is the only time i have ever suffered and joint/back/pubic pain.

I cant bepregnant as the tests say so and for me to feel 'flutterings' i would guess at at least 12 weeks and then it would show up right?

Well, i am just after some reassurance or stories really and i really appreciate anyone reading/answering this post, i used this board with my last two and it was sooooo helpful.

Ooh forgot to say, my husband says he doesnt want more kids but has a never say never sttitude, me, i would love another little one to be floating around in there :lol:

Didn't want to read and run...

I have no idea, as I've never been pregnant. But I'd do another test personally

Sorry I can't be more help xx

ahh thanks for replying love, last test was only a week ago so i think i have just convinced myself with symptoms!! xx

I would say that it's unlikely, especially if you had no problems with pregnancy tests with your boys, but it might be worth having a word with your doctor if you don't get a period soon. I've had random feelings that felt just like kicks since the boys were born and if I hadn't been TTC and sure I wasn't pregnant I would probably have considered it too x

thank you, i will see if i get a period in the next week or so then maybe book an appointment x

I came off the mini pill five weeks ago and last week I thought I felt flutterings but we have used condoms and I did a pregnancy test which was negative but my period arrived this week so I think you can have those sorts of feelings in the lead up to a bleed x

well, keeping this updated for my own sanity more than anything else!! still no period, took last pill tues, also woke up this am to a wet night shirt as my right nipple has been leaking most of the day, think i will book docs tomorrow as i am sure that is not normal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back