• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Okay lovely wise ladies, reassurance time!!!

hellywelly

Reaction score
Right, last week I was sick as a dog, felt vile, had an awful awful week. Today, no sickness, ate all my dinner, slightly sore boobies still, tired but other than that feel ok. Am 7 weeks +2. So now after feeling so poorly last week, am completely paranoid that lack of sickness = problem. Honestly, can't win can you!!! I moan about feeling like crap, I moan when I don't!! Just need a couple of you to say that this lack of symptoms has happened to you too and that all was well, it's just the human body being a bit strange...
Thank you!!!

Hey hun, around the 7 week mark i lost sickness for a couple of days but it came back again, its very normal to have days when you feel better :) enjoy it while it lasts.

xxx

i have not had sickness yet, only sore big boobs, xx

it happened to me....they went off and then came back with backup!!! so enjoy feeling sort of normal for a few days :) xx

So glad you asked that helly welly cos I just said the same. lol

Yip it comes and goes. Some days are good - then some are blooming awful.

Enjoy the days where there are no symptoms - cos its entirely possible that tomorrow you will get a double dose. lol

xxx

Mine greatly reduced at 8+2 freaked me out but I've had a scan since and no probs :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back