run down...little moan

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
So... my sickness seems to have gone or at least eased off a bit anyway, and i havent been feeling as tired the last few days as i have been but.

i woke up today with a cold sore, a sore throat and a headache, and its my 1st day bk at work after a week or so off. So im slightly peeved and feeling a whole different kind of crap, the ill kinda crap :(

i know i'll survive just needed a little moan lol

oh poor u,i woke up today with exactly the same symptons,its horrible i could quite easily stay in bed all day if i could!

ah bless...hope you feel better soon...atleast sickness has stopped for a bit.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Hun

(sorry I didn't reply earlier - i'm not used to being in here. Tend to leave my browser in TTC and just refresh :doh: )

girlygirl said:
ah bless...hope you feel better soon...atleast sickness has stopped for a bit.

for a bit??? hopefully its stopped for good lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh good god - how blonde am I at the moment?!?!
Crikey, I have another 8 months of being this dense!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know the feeling im constantly making mistakes at work, ones that cost my boss (aka dad) money :? im forgetful and dizzy anyway so u can imagine what im like now, think its cos all i cant think abou is the baby

the whole of first tri was like one big hangover with a migraine for me! hope u feel better soon :hug:

Poor you! I recommend that you make yourself some honey and lemon. It won't cure it, but it will make you feel better. If you don't know how to make it, you just put one tablespoon of runny honey and two teaspoons of lemon juice into a mug, add hot water and stir. I promise you it will relieve your throat for a little while. Plus, obviously drink lots and lots of water to flush out the toxins and make sure you're getting enough vitamin C. (I'm sure you know all this already, so sorry if that sounds patronising - just trying to be helpful).

Hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back