• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok, two more things....

KateQPR

Reaction score
Two things i'm wondering:

firstly, can you have chiroptractor work during pregnancy? My neck is killing me, but worried it might cause some problem, as it's pressure points, etc.

Secondly....holidays!!! My OH has a week off first week of Sept, and i'm trying to decide where to go. I'm kinda scared of flying (even though i know it's pretty safe) so thinking maybe going away in UK or as it's just pissing down everyday, getting the train to france.

Anyone else worried about going abroad or flying or just my paranoid brain!!

KateQPR said:

I'd go now while you have a chance! :wink: :lol:

Jade&Evie said:
KateQPR said:

I'd go now while you have a chance! :wink: :lol:

She's so right! :rotfl:

As for the chiropractor I think it will be fine- obviously ask them when you book, my friend has had a lot of work done on her for SPD with her pregnancy, I think they deal with a lot of ailments connected to pregnancy anyway so should be clued up

+++

1... Get urself somewhere hot while you can :hug:

2... I'm sure you can go see a chiropractor, but I'm not 100% best ring one up and check hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

In answer to your questions:

Yes you can see a chiropractor in fact my midwife recommended I see one through my pregnancy, as have always suffered with back problems and see a chirpractor a few times a year!

Its entirely up to you whether you choose to go away, but there are no real known risks. Im off to Cyprus in 2 weeks when I will be 20 weeks and I cant wait........I have no worries at all, but have then booked a 5* hotel that we have been to before so know Im not likely to get food poisoning etc as its a fabulous hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back