• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok, this is weird...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my other thread I started this morning but thought I'd start a new one cos things are feeling weird for some reason...sicky feeling keeps coming in waves, I keep needing the loo but when I go there is hardly nothing to come out, shooting pains in bbs every so often, seem to have some kind of watery EWCM when I wipe and for the past hour/2 hours I really really want to have sex!!! Lol...shame I'm at work!!! My OH is off today at home too, gutted!!!!
The AF feelings I was getting the other day seem to have all but gone but as I said earlier I know she is probably just pulling stuff out of her evil bag of tricks and next time I go loo she'll be there...

Any opinions?

I got a BFN on Tuesday and technically I'm due on on Saturday so thinking I will try and wait til Sunday for testing but not sure I can wait if nothing turns up today...
xxxx

Well u know I wouldn't b able to wait but it def sounds promising for u hun...I'd test in mornin but it's up 2 u chick x x got everythin crossed 4 ya xxxx

Thanks hun...still no sign of her...
xxxx

Jarjar test!!!! Fx for you lovely!! X x

If I had some I think I probably would but I would need to buy one and wondering if its just going to be waste of money??? I will give it today and then if nothing I will buy one tomorrow!!
Feeling sooo tired every afternoon too but not at any other time of the day...just once it hits about 2pm I find the afternoon's a really long hard slog...
xxxxx

Tuesday and it was absolutely blank, no feint line or anything...
xxx

I had that fr nothing a bfn and then next day bfp!!! X x

Hmmm really Smess??? Ok...I cannot get excited though cos my body has been doing this to me the last couple of months! I know if I get my hopes up she'll turn up and shatter me again...
xxxx

I def think it's worth testin 2mrw...a bfp should show up,even if faint. Good luck xx

I would love to but its difficult cos I have a works night out tonight so wont have a chance to go and buy one...Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!
xxxx

Sounds gross but save ur fmu then rest when u've had chance to get 1 x

How exciting jarjar! I would leave testing til u think u r due on. That way ur less likely to get a false bfn. Sounds promising though hun! FX for you xx

Very good idea Emma but I dont know if I'll be able to do that...unless I go first thing in the morning (I'm always bursting when I get up!!) and then dont go again til lunchtime or something? That'll be a good few hours to save it up...what do you think?
xxxx

Well Chelly my ticker says I can test tomorrow but technically I'm not due on til Saturday...I dont know what to do!!!! I bet in the meantime she will show up though, knowing my luck!!!
xxx

Lol I meant pee into a cup or somethin and save it lol x x

LOL and remember not to use the cup to drink from again!!

xx

Tmi but I have an old mug in my bathroom that I use,made sure it's well hidden from little hands that may drink from it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back