• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok, so i have decided...

BabyBlues

Reaction score
I have decided that if AF hasnt shown herself by the beginning of March then im going to see the doctor. I know that is only been 2 months since i stopped taking the pill but im obsessing about nothing happening. I realize that the doc is most probably going to send me home and tell me to wait but at least if i see her then ill know that i did something otherwise im just thinking about it all the time!

You never know though she might suggest something i can take to make my AF come on....and to kick start my OV again. Its so frustrating that nothing is happening to my body. I cant chart or anything till she arrives!!

Have read on some posts that docs recommed taking the pill again to kick start your AF. Is that true? I really dont want to go on it again!

Hiya,

I probably wouldn't take the pill again to try and kick-start it.....I'm sure you won't have to wait too much longer - fingers crossed for you.

I took me 8 weeks to get AF after coming off pill, and my cycles have reduced by a few days each month since (they are now about 40 days!).

You can start charting now - i did, I took the first day of my cycle after finishing pill and started charting pretty much straight away (After the honeymoon!!!).

Good luck with everything.

Try not to stress too much buddy... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back