Ok now i'm embarassed

Doodles, I sent them both a text, it has to be them I haven't been near any other kids in the last few weeks and they do have a habit of clambering all over me and hugging me lots ..... which is a good thing cept for the nits lol :)

lol fair enough, howd they take it hun? x

Lol I was going to say same! I always itch when I read about them!
Hope they don't give U too much hassle! X

Doodles, I sent them both a text, it has to be them I haven't been near any other kids in the last few weeks and they do have a habit of clambering all over me and hugging me lots ..... which is a good thing cept for the nits lol :)

lol fair enough, howd they take it hun? x

They were fine didn't hear anything back checked with BIL that one of them had received it when he dropped off the changing table and she had, he said they check every school holiday but that they know the school has a huge problem with them, but then both my sisters are ok and I think they are letting me vent in piece because i'm pregnant and it's my first lol bless em :)

tea tree shampoo and conditioner. Leave the conditioner in and comb through whilst thats in and then wash out after. Its easier if you get someone to do it for you and then can take any eggs out too. You will have to wash your bedding aswell and clothes as they can live here for a while!

Ok so I went to the Doc's and asked her to prescribe the Nitty Gritty nit comb (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nitty-Gritt...L6Y6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326310424&sr=8-1) ....Yes you can get that one prescribed by the NHS their normally £10 in the chemist :) you do have to try and convince the doc you can though, mine wanted to try some chemical stuff I mean really............

My head feels like it has been annihilated BUT the stuff it got out was amazing :) if they are not gone after that, I don't know what to do!!!

And needless to say I will be keeping the Nit ridden said children away from my head :)

I have had an itch free day woop woop woop so it's worked YAY :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sorry girls I don;t mean to be so excited but it's complete bliss!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back