OK.. I have a question..

Valley Girl

Reaction score
As you can see by my ticker I am 6 weeks preggers...yay.. with baby number three.

But if my baby is only the size of a grain of rice, why don't my jeans fit? I've put on only four pounds (pretty early really I guess to have put on weight) but my waist is going fast. I'm no skinny rake, but I thought I wouldn't show for ages because of that. It's just pushing all my flab out the front!

Hi

I was the same with both pregnancies i think people just all grow different
Katrina

Hi Valley Girl,

I'm usually a size 6/8 with a very flat stomach and I'm also pregnant with baby number 3. I put on half a stone almost straight away (which is a lot when you're really skinny) and it's all gone on my boobs and belly. My mum and my kids have even noticed my belly already! From about 5-6 weeks, my normal jeans have felt tight and I had to undo the top button. Now, I don't even try to put them on and I'm only 10 weeks :?

Pregnancy jeans (with the big elasticated panel) in a size 8 are too big for me, but the early pregnancy ones, with the adjustable elastic along the waistband fit well. I got a couple of pairs from ebay. The current fashion for smock tops and leggings is a godsend as well :D

When I had my first baby, no-one could tell I was pregnant, not even at 9 months. My neighbours' asked whose baby I had in my pram when they saw me! With my second child, I still had quite a neat bump. I think this time, my bump is going to be massive! At the moment though, I still look like a stick woman who's swallowed a pea. :D

Other people on this site have said that with your second or more pregnancies, you show quicker due to more relaxed muscles - it must be true.

im only 4 weeks + 3 and my size 14 jeans (which were a prefect fit 2 weeks ago and I had only just given in to not being a 12 anymore lol) are already pinching!

So yeah I agree with the others, its perfectly normal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back