Ok I give in...

libs

Reaction score
I'm officially ill :(

I have a woman cold, my nose is blocked, my ears hurt I have a constant headache and backache and go from shivers to sweating within minutes. The skin is just flaking off my nose.

I can't take any time off work, all I feel like doing is sitting here, I can't even knit or sew and if i do nothing I'll fall asleep - which i can't because Ashes to ashes starts at 9.

My legs need shaving, the washer needs emptying and I need the loo...but I haven't got the energy to stand up :lol: and today at work some new guy turned up for me to train and they'd forgotten to tell me - so spent 2 hours telling him I'm sorry - I'm usually better than this :oops:

I want a sick day :cry: but we're so short staffed it would be unfair

Aww libs, put yourself first for once. I'm sure they can manage without you for a day or two :)

libs said:
I want a sick day :cry: but we're so short staffed it would be unfair

Not unfair at all!!

You'll do the team no favours soldiering on then having to take a week off!

Go on, have a long weekend and get thee to thy sick bed. It's Friday tomorrow so everything will be winding down (the trainees won't want to do a jot anyway :wink: )

I would ..but honestly - and Minxy you'll understand - my register is 33, the other equivalent group to me is the same, (they're supposed to be 15) there's 2 members of staff on leave, no TOs spare at all - in fact non teaching staff are having to cover. My paperwork is days behind as I've been swamped and I ...don't want anyone to cover my group as they did last week whilst I was on leave..and it was kind of like unhousetraining a puppy :rotfl: I had to start all over.

What I may do is go in for the morning and then..well they owe me 4 hours overtime and our manager will do anything to avoid sickness. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back