ok how much time do u think ive got ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ok like i just said in other post , just did a pok at 5pm and it was nearly poss , it isnt the same colour or darker but is nearly

so hubby is working till midnight , his prob gonna be tired and grumpy , not best time to bd lol

we did bd last night , altho i didnt put legs up as i thoguht i wasnt due to ov till 27th !

so , hubby also on late tomorrow , so have i got time to bd him in m orning unstead of tryign to make him tonight ?

Just BD when you can! I never had a deep line on my ov stick but got pregnant anyway :)

Hi G3M,
how late will he be back? Do your OPK lines normally get darker? If so, then I think you're supposed to OV after the peak. So you might find you get your peak tomorrow. It depends, if you're plannign to BD once, and you think you'll get a darker OPK then wait till tomorrow. If more than once, then it's probably good to do it the day before OV and the day of OV. Although it's difficult to pinpoint OV, cause it might be the day after the opsitive OPK, cause I don't know how long the LH peak takes to stimulate the follcile to release the egg and form the corpus luteum.
It's so complicated, I don't know how people accidentaly fall pregnant!
Let us know how you get on.
xxxx

thanks girls , maybe i should wait till mornign then , cos if his workng till midnight tomorrow night and i peak tomorrow i guess the morning will be closer to my ov !

i fell pregnant b4 , accidently lol 1 day with no contraception ! but didnt get passed 9 weeks then. cant beleive how i fell then and cant now but im thinking the hormones fromt hat are what caused my dermoid to grow and now making it hard to conceive !

Hi G3M,
how are your OPKs today? Has the line got darker? And what did you decide with regards to BD timing?
xxx

going to do aother opk in a m in , decided to wait till today and just hoping i get a good poss like u got ! him and his team ahve decided to work split shift so his only got to work 6pm till midnight instead of 2pm to midnight , so i suspect ill go jump in shortly hehee

Maybe Mummy its probably a good idea for you to BD every other day from now and then the day before and day of ovulation, good luck :wink:

still not poss , 2nd line is still lighter , recon will still bd today , ill test again tongiht at about 6ish and tomorrow and shall just wait n see

im confused , think my opk are getting lighter again , and all my ov symtoms have gone , but if i did ovualte over ngiht ( i thought u ov durring the day ?) why didnt my temp shoot up this morning? :| and ive had no cm what so ever , so ive either not ovualted yet or something funyn going on ! can anything else cause an lh surge ? which would show on opk stick ?

and there was me thinking my bod was getting back to normal by ovualting on day 14 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back