OH's day in my shoes...

busymummy

Reaction score
So my lovely OH let me have the day off and took over my role today. It has been great getting to chill and he has made it through but was funny to watch. Here's how it all worked out...

He was running late this morning so put Logan in the pram still in his jammies, to take Cas to playgroup, for which she was 15mins late.

He let her paint this afternoon and she decided to paint his face.

He fell asleep on the couch 3 times.

Logan is normally in bed by 6pm. He never got his dinner until 6pm and wasn't in bed until 7pm.

Cassie decided to draw over the lino with a permenant marker that OH had left within her reach.

Cassie never got dinner until half 7 and wasn't put to bed till after 9.

The house is a tip, and for our dinner I ended up ordering a take away at half 9 as I was starving.

I appreciate having a day off, and I hope my OH now appreciates what I do day in day out! Oh and he got nothing but attitude from Cassie all day so think he now realises how difficult she is! X

Haha your brave OH. My one would rather sit at his computer all day watching what I do! Would be funny to see him trying it though as I went for a nap earlier only to be brought a crying baby and to be told she's hungry :wall: Also the jumperoo is his personal baby sitter when he is left with LO :wall:

xx

Teehee wish i could convince oh to do this Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Mine pulls his weight most of the time, but when I went away for the weekend DD managed to visit grandparents a LOT, he stayed at his mums for tea both nights, and was bragging about how much housework he managed - till I pointed out that its a lot easier to do it when G is out the house!!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

OH does help if totally nagged and I always get the whole, 'Oh I work all day' response. Hoping he now realises I'm not kidding when I tell him that so do I. Don't think I will be doing this again for a long time as house is still a tip and he said he will tidy it tomorrow as he is too tired tonight... I know him too well though and know I will end up having to tidy it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back