ohh my god im such a pig...lol

rhian85

Reaction score
i have just been down to see OH at work and he asked me to go over to the deli and get him a buttie..BIG mistake cuz once i was i there i had to have a buttie too...only a LARGE roll when i say large they are the largest i have ever seen - imagine a dinner plate....thats how large they are and i aint joking :oops:

so i had a LARGE beef,cheese,lettuce and tomatoe with tons of horseradish, crisps, then got home and had one of christophers "cow and gate berry bear strawbery biscuties" :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

some body tell me off please...... :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
sorry not going to tell you off
i have been known to do the below once in a while
i eat a packet of crisps on the way home from work then a chocci bar
eat my main meal then have another choccie bar or another packet of crisps or even both. :oops: :lol:

the snack on some fruit and eat one or two of my fruit bars

its ok to indulge once in a while dont feel guilty
i bet thay all tasted lovely :wink:

sarah :wave:

x-kirsty-x said:
Is it wrong to eat that much??

I do it everyday :oops: :rotfl:

well i should be doing slimming world :shhh: dont tel my consultant because i bet there was a weeks syns in a quater of the the top of the roll let alone who whole fooking thing..and everything else ive munched...she would kick me out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mind u i havent been doing it this week cant be arsed this week :oops: :oops: :oops:

im a good girl tho honest :angel: :angel: :angel: may be not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hehe ive eaten a bacon sandwich, cereal, fresh pineapple and nearly a whole loaf of soreen! :oops:

mmonroemaniac said:
and nearly a whole loaf of soreen! :oops:

my OH does that he can sit there and eat a whole sooren then wunders why he has sever wind a few hours later..urmmm.... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: its worse than the smell of a explosive baby nappy by far :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back