Oh wow...

Baby&i

Reaction score
I COULD have my baby by the end of this month!!! Middy said to take it easy as her head was so low down she could feel it very well. im measuring a nice size this month and because they think i might go a little early they are checking me in two weeks then home visiting every week after from then on :) im so exited!! ... now after saying that just watch me go to 42 weeks :lol: :wink: xxxx

Thats great news, hopefully things will come early for you & you'll be all settled with your new bundle well before christmas! :hug:

:lol: Jess i hope you dont go to 42 weeks hun! Yay on everything measuring well etc!! :cheer:

you que jumper you its me first lol but saying that i could well be if i end up having a c section if he's still breech :D

:cheer: yay!!

Everyone will queue jump and Ill be the last one huffing about :lol:

Dont worry NW i will still be going at 42 weeks :roll:

ninjawomble said:

i'll come n keep you company love ;) i know all about these bloody queue jumpers - its not funny :lol: :moon:

must admit i get really mixed feelings when i hear people talkin bout havin their babies early as a positive thing... a baby born at 37 weeks could still have trouble with breathing and feeding... the earlier you go the risks get higher.. my son was born at 34 weeks and couldn't latch on... thats only 3 weeks before the 37 week "full term" thing but even so i wouldn't wish it on anyone really.. premmies are hard work in their own way.. and at greater risk from breathing problems etc.

Just ignore me if you find that upsetting but i see so many ladies wishin n wishin for their little ones to come early like its a good thing and honestly... am sat here at 41 weeks pregnant and for all the acheyness and ups n downs of emotions and uncomfortableness i would want this every single sodding time rather than have an early one again :)

Fly said:
ninjawomble said:

i'll come n keep you company love ;) i know all about these bloody queue jumpers - its not funny :lol: :moon:

must admit i get really mixed feelings when i hear people talkin bout havin their babies early as a positive thing... a baby born at 37 weeks could still have trouble with breathing and feeding... the earlier you go the risks get higher.. my son was born at 34 weeks and couldn't latch on... thats only 3 weeks before the 37 week "full term" thing but even so i wouldn't wish it on anyone really.. premmies are hard work in their own way.. and at greater risk from breathing problems etc.

Just ignore me if you find that upsetting but i see so many ladies wishin n wishin for their little ones to come early like its a good thing and honestly... am sat here at 41 weeks pregnant and for all the acheyness and ups n downs of emotions and uncomfortableness i would want this every single sodding time rather than have an early one again :)

aww bless you hun :hug: no an early baby is deffo not an posative thing, and i would much rather make it full term, but i mean its just the exitement of meeting your little one that little bit earlier... its like xmas coming a week early ;) but saying that id prefer to have a healthier baby im guesing my boddy wont let her out just yet anyway she needs to finishe cooking !xx

I do know what you mean! All my 3 have been late and I have said all along that I want this one to come early for a change lol! (early being past 37 weeks still though) but now Im here, I cant help but worry now that I will go early lol Last week she only weighed an est. 5lb 12 oz so I want her to stay put till shes at least 7.5lbs :pray: I know babies smaller than this are still healthy but I have never had a tiny baby and would just worry so much I think!? :think:

:hug: i feel exactly the same... my DD was born three days OVERDUE at only 6lb! she was SOOO tiny, but perfect and i left the hospital with her the next day.. i cant help but worry this baby will be smaller if she does wants out early though ! my middy is adament i wont need inducing as i will be early and that my labour is looking to be a quicky like last time :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back