Oh SH*T!!!!!!! UPDATE AGAIN PG 4

SarahH

Reaction score
My inlaws are on instructed evacuation for Hurricane Ike!!

I just got back from being out for dinner to a message from them saying they were boarding up the windows and getting ready to leave.

It is going to be a Catagory 4 hurricane!!

I am watching it on Fox news on TV and also KHOU (the houston news channel) on the net and I am in so much shock!! All these places I love are like different places. Galveston is like a Ghost town. The freeway in League City (where the inlaws live) is bumper to bumper traffic :(

Please pray they will all be safe :pray:

OMG.let us know how things go.

:pray: ing for their safety

I really shoudnt listen to the Houston news. I am sat here getting more and more worried.

I said I would call them again at 1am our time (7pm their time).

Brian's cousin and his wife have decided to stay put and ride it out! :shock:

Well I am just off the phone from them and it looks like it will hit at 1am Sat morning houston time (7am Sat morning UK time) they are saying it will be a catogory 3 hurricane at 120mph.

All the houses are boarded up in the street, my inlaws are staying put until tomorrow... they say it is pointless to leave now with the rush as they will just sit for hours in traffic.

I am off to bed now, but have told them to call me if anything happens.
:pray: it doesn't!

oh hun :( i know this has been a possibility just recently but omg now it is def gonna happen :(

i really hope they are ok...think of you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back