• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH rant.....

DeeLT

Reaction score
Firstly sorry for the rant, but OH is not listening to me and it's driving me crazy.

He is being a total numpty at the moment. I am away from home (thankfully my final week this week), I have been told that my urine sample needs extra test as there is blood in it and to top it off my gran is very sick in hospital.

I have asked my OH to do two jobs for me which involve some lifting (or else I'd just do it myself) and he has said he would but that he is 'busy' - fine, not too much of a problem. I then find out that he is 'very busy' with shpping for himself and has gone an bought himself something that I was going to buy him for his birthday :wall2: - I wouldnt mind but its only a few weeks away and he's spent over £200! I asked why he'd done that and he said he wanted it and not to call if I was going to 'have a go' at him.

I'm now frustrated and he won't talk to me - I'm now the one in tears over somthing totally stupid. Arrgggghhhhhh

:hugs: Awww big hugs! He is a numpty but hopefully he'll realise that very soon and apologise! xxxxx

Thanks for the hugs Verity..... I could be overreacting a weee bit, but I'd still like an apology from him ;)
xx

nooo your not being insenstive! Its him being insensitive!

:hug:

x

Take whatever he bought, wrap it up and give it to him for his birthday! :D

wrap him an empty box and say you didnt need to get him a present as he can obviously buy himself anything he wants

tee heee.... these put a smile on my face :)

Thanks girls. Men!

xxx

ive had loads of issues with my bloke recently to the point where i have shown him blogs, bought him a males guide to pregnancy book, argued loads and today wrote my own blog post about how pregnancy and relationships dont mix well!

a lot of it is our hormones, but the blokes should be more understanding of this!

Personally I think they all need a good kick up the backside! :) x

They say that woman r meant to get the mood swings during pregnancy but really i think its the men as mines been playing up too!

btw loving BevG's suggestion!!! thats hilarious!!! :D

xx

Sometimes they're just on a totally different planet aren't they! MEN tut :(

P.s. vampybear, i'd be interested in looking at your blog...do you have a link? I was thinking about starting a pregnancy/lifestyle blog myself but duno where to start! xx

I've finally realised this week that where men are concerned more often than not if you have an issue that needs discussing then you may aswell either just talk to a brick wall or bang your head against it lol!

Sometimes they're just on a totally different planet aren't they! MEN tut :(

P.s. vampybear, i'd be interested in looking at your blog...do you have a link? I was thinking about starting a pregnancy/lifestyle blog myself but duno where to start! xx

its in her sig. click the link

Oh yeah, duh lol. Looks really good :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back