• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

oh please please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

emmie

Reaction score
My midwife has just phoned me to see how i got on with the hospital for an induction date, she wasnt happy it was christmas eve so shes now phoning them to see what they can do :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Praying big time its sooner

Keeping it all crossed that they bring it forward for you :hug:

Ooh I hope your MW can get a better date for you!! :pray:

tell them this sunday would be good for you then we will be in at the same time :D

shes just phoned back and she coudnt do anything with hospital, but i told her what happened this morning and she said it sounds promising that im on my way anyway :pray: :pray: :pray:

If not the sweep friday should deffo work :pray: :pray: :pray:

Watch this space

:cheer: glad your MW thinks are moving the right way!!

come on little Blake, come on out mummy wants to meet you! you seem to be progressing faster than me anyway, not much plug for me :(

I hope we get to meet our babies soon!! :hug:

It has to be your turn soon hun.................. :hug: :hug:

I dont think I would mind being in hospital on Xmas day (probably because me and DH always prefer to spend Xmas on our own anyway).

Just think how wonderful it would be to wake up on Xmas day and see your little boy lying beside you :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back