Oh no :'(

x0xbaybeeemz

Reaction score
Iv just been to the toliet and wiped and theres a little bit of blood :x :cry: I just feel like crying! and if i wasnt going out with my friend i would be crying right now but iv just done my make up so im going to have a cry later! Why is the witch so early?!?! Its not for another week so i thought :cry:

x0xbaybeeemz said:
Iv just been to the toliet and wiped and theres a little bit of blood :x :cry: I just feel like crying! and if i wasnt going out with my friend i would be crying right now but iv just done my make up so im going to have a cry later! Why is the witch so early?!?! Its not for another week so i thought :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm not really sure why the witch is early :( :(

I know it's hard but try to enjoy your night out.

Are you charting?

Does it feel like AF hun?

With you saying a little bit could it be IB?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

skairdykat said:
Does it feel like AF hun?

With you saying a little bit could it be IB?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That is what I was thinking.
:pray: :pray:

I was just thinking it could be implantation bleeding as well, fingers crossed it is. :pray:

Me too! See if it stops! May very well be IB! :pray: :pray: :pray:

No i dont do charting
Omg i really really hope it is IB :pray: :pray:
Wats IB like?

Sorry for the double post and sorry TMI! But i just took my tamax out and theres no blood on there!! :shock: :shock: Im trying so hard not to get excited cause i know what ill be like if it starts back up tomorrow.. But OMG im so excited :dance: Im hoping it is IB :pray: :pray: :pray:

x0xbaybeeemz said:
Sorry for the double post and sorry TMI! But i just took my tamax out and theres no blood on there!! :shock: :shock: Im trying so hard not to get excited cause i know what ill be like if it starts back up tomorrow.. But OMG im so excited :dance: Im hoping it is IB :pray: :pray: :pray:

That actually sounds like IB!! I hope it is :pray: :pray: :pray:

Keep us updated

xxxx

omg just read this hun, aww i've got everything crossed for you hun xxx

Good luck hun!

I had this with DS it was early and like pinkish brown. And not alot. I got a positve HPT a week later.

Just keep an eye on it and see if it increases or goes away!

Lau
xx

Thanks everyone :) Still no blood today but ill keep checking :D Does IB only accure when your pregnant? :? It wasnt brownish either it was bright red/pink :oops:

I/B is when the fertilised egg implants into the womb so yes only happens when your pregnant it is usually either brown or a pinky colour not everyone gets it but if no more bleeding it sounds promising good luck! :hug:

Omg im getting this brownish discharge now :shock: Evertime i wipe im scared AF is going to come :( Ill test as soon as im a day late on AF or else it probs wont show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back