Wishfull thinking or something more??

Full of hope!

Reaction score
The past 3 nights i've been i've been having some period pains and lower backache which seam to ease a bit during the day. I asked my MW about it and she said it could be Braxton Hicks but I don't feel any tightenings and I don't think i've ever felt them!

The baby's head has started to engage and my bump is dropping :cheer: so i'm just wondering if this could possibly be baby getting ready to make an appearance?

Probably wishfull thinking as i'm ready to have my baby now :lol:

Anyhow, just thought i'd ask you ladies what you think! Thanks :D

It could be - fingers crosses for you, but then again you could have those symptoms for a couple of weeks yet - I know I have had :wall: :wall: :wall:

Things could be starting to get moving for you, hope you don't have to wait too long :hug:

My labour started out like that (although it was a bit quicker than3 days!)

:hug: Don't want to disappoint you but BH, period cramps and backache could go on and on, there is just no indication. I've had them every day/night for 2 weeks with baby engaged for that length of time and after always getting excited about it............NADA! :wall:

I'm still waking up nightly with these pains, I take panadol and they seem to wear off again. The only thing I can really rely on now is waters breaking or a big show of some kind! The only new symptom I have had since yesterday is much heavier boobs so I am now hoping maybe THAT is some new progress. But having said that, we are ALL different hun and your pains could mean you pop at any minute, who knows, its all a guessing game :doh:

Thanks girls :)

I've had loads of pains today and feel very heavy down below :shock: Not getting too excited though, as you say it could go on for weeks yet!

The little man will come when he's ready :D I'll probably be still here at 40 weeks plus :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back