oh no!! alice copies me!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
over the last few days she has started copying me being sick! she walks to the loo, puts the seat up and pretends to be sick!!! I really hadn't thought much of her copying me whilst im sick. tbh it tends to hit me so quick, i sometimes don't have time to switch the light on, let alone shut the door. If its just me and alice she comes in with me (she sits on her pot and pretends to wee at the same time).

how do i 'train' this out of her when her mum is the one doing it! i can't tell her off when all she is doing is something mummy does!

i feel so bad! i know i couldn't help it, but oh all the things she could copy (like cleaning up!!!!!!!) it has to be that!

:wall: :wall:

ah bless her :hug:

no idea how you can help sorry

My daughter did the same when my morning sickness was at it's worst. Every time I started to retch, she would copy me and make her own retching noise!! :lol: Now that my sickness has stopped, she's stopped doing the retching. To be honest it lightened the mood a bit when I was being sick, it added a bit of humour to the whole experience :rotfl:

aw how sweet :lol: my daughter does it too i wouldn't worry, like said before it'll probaly stop when you stop being sick

Aww bless im sure she will stop it when ur time comes to stopping it also

Mel still says "I'm just feeling a bit sick" from time to time which was what I used to say but he stopped doing it when I stopped saying it. I fully expect him to start saying "Hang on a minute, my back hurts", 'God I'm tired", "Oof" when getting up from the floor, chair or bed and to start rubbing his tummy any day now! I wouldn't worry hun, I'm sure she'll stop doing it when you're feeling a bit better, she's just trying to be like mummy :hug:

+++

Awww bless little alice she sooooooo funny a right little old woman :hug: :hug: :rotfl:

I caught tia yesterday with my headphones on and squirting ky jelly all over my doppler goodness knows what she was tryin to find :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back