Broke down at work today:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
My boss had a couple of digs at me today and i just burst into tears, told someone i was just nipping to the loo, shut the door and started sobbing, what the hell is up with me,it made my boss cry cause she felt bad shed upset me, god why cant i stop this its doing my head in :wall: :(

Aww, i did the same. I had a few digs from a guy at work, went back to my office and cried. Told my boss and after that he was so nice to me.
It's horrible but it's hormones. Can make you so over sensitive. I was always crying!

awww hun i did the same last week and i would never normally cry in work but my boss was getting me down she was really snappy and horrid i ended up crying in the loo for about 10 mins :( and came home and cried loads more try not to let it get to you :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Aww :hug: damn these silly hormones ay! Id like to say im getting better now than when i was in Tri 2 but im not lol im still over sensitive to really little things that id never normally cry over! So have a little cry if you need to it doesnt matter hun happens to us all x

let it all out, i find it worse when you try and stop yourself :hug:

Oh you poor thing, at least your boss felt bad, she obviously understands.

Normally I am a really level headed person and never argue with my partner, but when I was carrying Phoebe we had a massive argument as he told me I shouldn't park my car where I'd parked it (about an inch of it was on a neighbours drive - wasn't blocking them in any way) and I lost it completely, I had to get out of the house, I just drove and drove and drove and cried and cried and cried, if I'd have stayed at home I'd have killed him.

Hormones eh!! I am so much more sensitive at work to what people say to me!!

Hope those pesky hormones settle soon. I think I was worse once Phoebe was born, my head was everywhere.

Aw don't let that bother you - a few weeks ago I was getting ready to go to Tesco for shopping and OH was taking forever to get ready and he found me in the room sobbing because "I really wanted to go to Tesco".

Haha - silly moo!

xxxx

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. I actually managed to break into tears in a meeting with our MD. I was quite embarrassed about it, which stupidly made me cry even more. It's the hormones and it's normal and nobody with a brain would really judge you for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back