My ticker on last piccie!!!!!!!!

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
When did that happen!!!!!!!! :shock: I am sure it wasnt beginning of this week :think:

OH FOOK!!!!! STOP THE BUS I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously kacking my pants now.........

it changes at 35 wks 5 days..

yup... the end is near

ebony_preggy said:
it changes at 35 wks 5 days..

yup... the end is near

Ebs is right...mine did it the other day and I nearly choked on my coffee!

Jades, you are in last THREE weeks of pregnancy!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

A few weeks time we will all be waiting to see who will be dropping next!!

I am waiting for the nesting bug to hit me, but I am too exhausted at the mo. I might feel differnet once I finish work a week on friday :cheer:

Scrap comments above about nestin, got up and went into kitchen, then decided to start sorting drawers and cupboards...now got four binbags of rubbish for tip, and even re arranged living room so we have more space!! Poor OH doesnt know whats hit him, he is trying to watch boxing and I am moving things around him :rotfl:

:lol: Have fun Zoe? It's great having a good clearout or maybe i am just growing sadder by the day!

wow some of you are very close. i come on here now in anticipation to see who is going to be next!! :dance:

Last night I kept waking up in pain thinking this is it realy exited then started sh*ting myself and couldnt get back to sleep when I did I woke again! realy cant wait now but not looking forward to the pain. Its something you forget about after the birth but when its time to come again it soon comes back to you.
sorry

I have been having "pains" all day today!!!! :shock: I was driving back from the hospital this afternoon and I felt a sharp stabbing pain right up my floo!!!!!!!!!!

I had to stop the car! Have told hubby that I am not going to drive by myself any more just in case! Now I am seriously worried about the pain of labour!!! :shock:

I am dreading finishing work next friday, and being on my own while OH is at work incase I go into labour!!! He can be home here in half an hour but its still scary.....I hope it happens in the night when he is here...

People keep saying they are amazed I am sill driving and getting around, but I am not too huge and enjoy the freedom of getting out and about in the car...is there anything to say you cant drive after a certain time, does anyone know?? :think: I know you cant drive for 6 weeks after a c section for insurance reasons, but what about before the birth??

Lyndsey said:
I have been having "pains" all day today!!!! :shock: I was driving back from the hospital this afternoon and I felt a sharp stabbing pain right up my floo!!!!!!!!!!

I had to stop the car! Have told hubby that I am not going to drive by myself any more just in case! Now I am seriously worried about the pain of labour!!! :shock:

I kept getting that 3 days before i was induced, rang teh midwife and was told to go into hospital but was then told it was just babies head going into the 'engaged' position it was horrible

i know i shouldnt have posted in here but i like to see how yous are all doing

Good luck everyone when the time comes
xxxxxxxx

Thanx weestar!

I am sure you can post anywhere you like!!!! I certainly appreciate all the advice I can get!!!

Midwife told me today that baby was 2/5ths engaged so I am sure what I was feeling was babies head pushing down! :shock: Its all so close!

Good Luck everyone who is due soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back