OMG

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
i cant believe it i'm on my last ticker picture already :shock:

the wierd thing is i remember Becks&Riley saying that and now i am :cheer:

i still cant think of what he'll look like and that he'll be mine, its so wierd stilll it seems so surreal 8) i still cant picture me having a baby!!!!!!!1

any one feel the same?

I remember feeling exactly the same when I reached my last ticker picture! If only I knew my waters were going to break 2 days later! :shock:
I still can't believe I'm having a baby even now and he's actually here!!
Congrats hun, enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and get as much sleep as you can because your bubba will be here before you know it and although you will be filled with all the joys of motherhood..............you'll be bloody knackered! :wink:

Misslarue said:
I remember feeling exactly the same when I reached my last ticker picture! If only I knew my waters were going to break 2 days later! :shock:
I still can't believe I'm having a baby even now and he's actually here!!
Congrats hun, enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and get as much sleep as you can because your bubba will be here before you know it and although you will be filled with all the joys or motherhood..............you'll be bloody knackered! :wink:

every one keeps telling me to get more sleep and have a nap on a day time but i just cant get to sleep, might do today though as i am knackered :lol:

a late congrats on your beautiful little boy :hug: x x

yeah at times I feel real shocked when I think there is a baby inside me, but feeling quite excited about seeing him this morning.

sartet said:
its so wierd stilll it seems so surreal 8) i still cant picture me having a baby!!!!!!!1

any one feel the same?

yes i do! i'm SO excited, and nervous (but more excited!) i'm still getting used to being in 3rd tri.

:hug: sartet, I think it's all gone so fast, I think that's why I don't want to sleep sometimes, I want time to slow a little heehee
Isn't it the most amazing thought to think of meeting your LO, I just can't wait but want it to slow down too, it is weird :lol:

Hi

Thats great, not long now!!
I remember when i was in my last box with Kiara i was so excited :)
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back