is this just a phase?

amzhunny

Reaction score
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 09:54 am Post subject: Is this just phase?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, hope all is well.

Amber is very clingy at the moment with me especially, she isnt sleeping much during the day at all and i know she is tired...she will fall asleep on me then when i transfer her to her cot or her bouncy chair so i can tidy up or something she wakes up and cries her eyes out...then as soon as i start talking to her or something she smiles....little bugger!!!!!

Then when OH is around and she is crying she sometimes settles for him but in the main its all me....i am worryi ng because i am meant to be going back to work in 2 months and its going to break my heart if she is still this clingy.

Hi, hopefully this is just a phase.

Charlotte is having a phase too where she hardly sleeps during the day so is grumpy a lot and its very tiring!! She is also very variable like you say Amber is she might be crying then will smile the next minute!! Sorry i cannot help but you are not alone!! Lets hope they settle down again soon!! xx

HI

I'm sure Amber will settle down soon. You have to remember she is still really little and has been used to your body movement, voice, smell etc. while she was inside.

She will get used to it eventually. Try not to worry x

melissa was like that and i was quite concerned she wouldnt be able to do without me, but she just spent her first nite away from me and my boyf on friday and she was fine, until the next afternoon. try not to worry! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back