oh my god!!

nikkif

Reaction score
hello

Well it is my 28th birthday today and i am 10dpo. I have been geting funny pains for a few days now and sharp pains in BBs last night.

Something just made me do a pregnancy test this morning (one in the draw) and it is a faint positive but a definite line!!!

I cannot believe it !!!

What a great present!!!

x :cheer: :cheer:

Fantastic!!!! Congrats to you!!!

What a wonderful birthday preziie, I bet you are beaming!!!! :lol:

Enjoy the feeling, you will be on cloud nine for days xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S :cheer: :hug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I had a good feeling about your chart yesterday! What great news, I was getting a little depressed not to see any BFP's this week!

:hug: :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
8)

Congratulations!!! I had a faint line when I was a week late - didn't quite believe it so tested again a few days later & it came up within seconds!

You're pregnant girlie!!! :cheer:

thankyou!

i am in shock but over the moon!! :cheer:

Hope people dont mind if i stay round here for a while ?? i am a bit nervous about going to 1st tri! seems so early

Get yourself down the doctors & get the paperwork side of things done - that'll keep you occupied for a while! Once you've done that & read your literature it'll soon sink in :hug:

Congratulations nikki! I am so, so pleased for you and what a brilliant birthday present!

Have you told anyone? Come on over to first tri, we're lovely! Get yourself a ticker too!

Love

Valentine xxx

Valentine,

i have told my mum as i knew i would and she is so happy! we are not going to tell many people till 12 weeks, just close family maybe next week!

I was surprised how quickly the line came up even though it is really early!!

congrats ! youve made me wanna test on the 1sty now as ill be 10dpo lol

what test did u use ??!!!

what a brill pressu enjoy chick ! and happy birthday !

thanks everyone

GM3 it was a clear blue one where there is a cross if it is +

good luck if you do test!!

CONGRATS!!! That's excellent! I'm really pleased for you!

G3M, I'll be 10dpo on the 1st aswell, think we should test?!?

xxx

i tested positive 10dpo aswell and I found it hard to beleve, I ended up doing about five and the doctors did one and I still didn't belive them! In fact it was only at my 10week scan that I thought maybe I was pregnant!!!

Congratulations!!!

Baby Dust to everyone by the way, sprinkle sprinkle!

Come on the New Year positives!! :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer: . Funny that, I was looking through the FF charts yesterday and I was gonna post up yours looked good :think: but I didn't wanna get anyones hopes up. Right I'm going back on there to see if I can predict anyone elses charts.
Have a greay PG :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back