Oh my god i'm a cheat!!!!

smokey08

Reaction score
so you prob read in my last thread that we were putting TTC on hold and i was going back to WTT. well........................

I had ordered opks and pregnancy tests off e-bay that i didn't tell OH about and i'm gonna use em this month and tell him nothing (i got him to lock awaay and hide the others)!! is that terrible???? :rofl:

i know we decided we'd wait for a while but we are not preventing either so i want to up my chances!! even though he said "no opk's and no running off to the bathroom to grope yourself every day at 4 o clock to check your CP and CM" :blush:

am i being a horrible partner??? what he don't know won't hurt him right??? :whistle:

If he knows you're not preventing then I'd do the same. Had you of said he didn't want or wasn't ready for a bfp just yet then I wouldn't have agreed xxx

ya thats the way i'm thinking! i just think he wanted to help me stop obsessing and upsetting myself after all those :bfn: so i'm just gonna use em and tell him nothing! hee hee hee

thanks cosmicgirl!!! back to ttc for me again!!! I have a feeling april is gonna be a good month for :bfp: 's, we need it...march was a disaster!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

You're not wrong, it has been an awful month for a lot of lovely ladies. This month will be packed with sticky bfps I'm sure xx

nothing wrong with that hon!! some things they just don't need to know!!!
When you do get a BFP he will think its all because you were were not stressing! I think i would find it hard not to giggle!!
pee on those sticks, and grope away...
lots of luck!!

When you do get a BFP he will think its all because you were were not stressing! I think i would find it hard not to giggle!!
pee on those sticks, and grope away...
lots of luck!!

:rofl: :rofl: i'll have to change the time of day i have my grope or h'll know what i'm up to!!! :rofl:

Now I don't believe in lying to the OH but sometimes they just don't need to know the whole truth!!! :lol:

Go grope and POAS!!!

Think thats why i feel so guilty cazza! i never lie or hide anything from him...but i'm not hurting him with what i'm doing so if i do get a bfp this month it will be even better because then he'll think he was right all along....and men HAVE to be right all the time :rofl: (at least, they like to think they are)

Totally agree! my husband and i dont have any secrets, and talk about everything.... but if i were in your position i would def keep it from him!! Then as you said when you get BFP he will think he was right... and lets face it, how many times are men actually wrong, and we let them think they are right anyway... just for the easy life!!... ALL THE TIME!!!
So have fun!! and then when its all calmed down and you have beautiful baby in your arms, you can come clean if still feeling guilty as he wont care then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back