• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh maaaaaaaan...

Tiffy

Reaction score
:doh: :doh: :doh:

This may be slightly TMI, but I'm SO miffed at myself. I ate ice cream, and now I have the dreaded diarhhea. :lol: I'm so grossed out, it's unbelievable, not to mention my stomach is in a lot of pain too. I just can't believe that my tum is that sensitive!

Starting to think I prefer constipation to the latter. Grrr.

:rotfl: I needed to share the pain, no matter how embarrassing it may be!

I know how you feel. The other night I had an Indian curry and when I went to bed I woke my self up :oops: :oops: my wind was so bad :rotfl:

Emma58 said:
I know how you feel. The other night I had an Indian curry and when I went to bed I woke my self up :oops: :oops: my wind was so bad :rotfl:

It can smell so rancid too. I'm just amazed that I'm able to produce this kind of stuff! It's shocking. :oops:

hey

that made me laugh out loud, i am the same he he

EU TIFFY HAS POPPY BOT BOT"!!!!

EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

jk

:hug:

I was farting bad last night, sounded like the doorbell to hell!

Night girls :wave:

Tiffany I'm actually jealous!! I'm suffering from major constipation and haven't gone for about a week! ...I'd definitely prefer diarreah - at least that way I know where it's all going...like this, I'm just holding it all in and feeling like....well...crap...lol.

Het tiff your not the only one! I suffered relly badly the last few months of pregnancy and yeslike you was horrified, and did leave me in pain and I was very sensitive to foods and dreaded wondering what I could eat that wouldnt leave me in pain and crapping for england.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Het tiff your not the only one! I suffered relly badly the last few months of pregnancy and yeslike you was horrified, and did leave me in pain and I was very sensitive to foods and dreaded wondering what I could eat that wouldnt leave me in pain and crapping for england.

Yeah, exactly! I am almost afraid to eat now. Actually, I AM afraid to eat now.

My appitite has died. :?

:rotfl: Better out than in! Hope you have an extractor fan! Its not the poo, its the smell! It worst when the smell makes you sick. (Wipe flush, puke!) :puke: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back