OH loves this name for a boy...

I like it but it depands if it goes with your surname

I dont really like it, it all seems abit Posh and Becks an people would think we copied them so I think it's a No no, much to OH's disappointment.

Surname is Pearson.

i do like the name (kind of!) but wouldnt use it bcoz like you said, its all very 'Posh and Becks' :D

It's alright but I think a more traditional name would go better with Pearson. Traditional doesn't have to be boring tho.

I like traditional names for boys my top 4 are:

Nathan
Jack
Lewis (dont think it goes with Pearson though)
Lennon (not traditional that one I know).

I really struggled to think of boys names and to be honest I dont love any of them, they are just sort of the ones I could live with.

My top 4 girls names are:

Mary
Shannon
Layla
Heidi

I know I've got plenty of time to think of names but it's about the only thing I can actually plan/do at the moment because it's too early to buy anything etc.

I'm not a fan of the name Romeo I'm afraid, it's such a personal thing naming your child though, what you like is all that matters (unless the name you choose will cause the kid embarrassment)

paiges_mummy said:
I aint keen...... sorry

Dont say sorry, I hate it to be honest. OH is the one that likes it, which is why I named the thread OH loves this name, and not I love this name.

I've put my foot down now anyway :twisted:

I DO like the name Romeo....BUT I don't think I could name my child that, even if Posh N Becks didn't name their child that, everyone would ask if you were going to name his sister Juliette(another nice name)!
Nicola xx

xJodieLoux said:
paiges_mummy said:
I aint keen...... sorry

Dont say sorry, I hate it to be honest. OH is the one that likes it, which is why I named the thread OH loves this name, and not I love this name.

I've put my foot down now anyway :twisted:

HOPE YOU GET A NAME SORTED SOON HUN... lol my blokes the oppisite, I so wanted madison for a girl, but he refused it :x

I like it although I probably wouldn't use it as it's a name that other kids would probably take the mickey out of.

Hi,

I like Romeo, but then again Ive got a Rocco so :rotfl:
It depends on a last name I think, mine is foreign so it does go.
Dont think kids would take the mikey, after all its their era so why would they ????????

Names are VERY personal so if you like it go with it, doesnt matter what other people think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back