Oh Im REALLY bored!

happy-chick

Reaction score
What can i do, im soooooo bored!

Chatrooms not active so cant go and chat in there, OH is on PS3 and being VERY ignorant, lil git! bored bored bored!

Think it was deactivated the other nite, not sure to be honest!

I'm bored too - but also v v v tired :bored:

should have been at fireworks party but had to leave after an hour as my arms hurt too much tonight to be polite company for anyone :?

so just trying to keep awake for another 30 mins :shock:

I have brachial neuritis - the nerves in my shoulders and arms think they're under attack and send pain messages - but they're not - it's v painful

can't take the medication for it or the pain med as you can't use them when TTCing :roll:

doesn't hurt this badly all the time tho :D it seems to be linked to hormonal changes I normally get worse pain around AF (it can be caused by the body responding to a trauma or shock - mine seemed to be the m/c I had in August) and when my hormone levels change dramatically I get the worst aches

thing is I'm currently about 5-6 dpo............so although I'm in pain...I'm also hoping that a change in hormones is causing it :shhh:

Sounds v painful, fingers crossed those hormone changes are for the better tho and the pain will be worth it hehe :D

:pray: :pray: :pray: Lots of sticky baby dust coming ur way ;)

hi Jo, did you get my PM a few weeks ago about wether you are still making the avatar/sigs?
:hug:

Start a new game instead of a booooooooring thread then :lol:

:bored: :bored: :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111