Oh god now im panicing... advice needed!!

JayK2387

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I went to hospital in pain whilst I was there they took urine. In my urine they found protein and bile (salt) so I had to have a blood test.

They never called me so I was guessing everything was ok.

NOW my legs are so itchy its driving me mental... i thought it was probably stretching as my bump was itchy too (although different itches). Now I just read up on OC and im panicing...

Tell me im being paranoid please... xxx

I had really bad itching for about a week when I was 28 weeks. Was on my arms,legs and tummy. If your worried pop along to the doctor, mine cleared up after a few days of seeing the doctor but they were very helpful, I jst got cream 2 pop on and also stuff 2 use in the shower, he put it down to hormones, I had 2 go bk and see him a week later where he would have done a blood test if there was no improvement :hug: :hug:

I am sure the hospital would have phoned if there had been anything concerning, but perhaps for peace of mind, you could phone to ask anyway? I have had loads of itching too, and know that others have too so this is VERY common. The internet is great but sometimes I find you read into things too much and it makes you worry more (I know this happens to me). Try not to worry, I am sure everything is fine.
X

just give your middy a ring hun, they should call you in just to do anotherblood test, ive had so many and mine have come back normal, just to be safe though :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back