Oh FFS !! This is peeing me off now!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Sorry I need to rant!
I just went to the loo and I have brown blood when I wiped.. I coukdnt stay around long enough to inspect as I was in work and another girl came in wanting to use the loo after me... I'm confused and fed up now.. I'm only on CD16 - only due to ovulate on Friday! Only started the OPK's last night so have I missed my surge or have I even ovulated at all???
I'm ready for ripping my hair out!

Sorry I'm not much help but I think some ladies do spot during their cycle, I'd still do the OPKs and see what happens. x x

Hi I'm new to this so sorry for asking this - what does CD16 mean?

Also I agree with the other poster - continue with the OPK as you could just be spotting. I understand that our bodies do wierd things when we're stressing about every detail when TTC.

Thanks girls - I think it may be AF though :(
I have period pains and feeling pretty lethargic like I usually do when AF is due... A 16 day cycle ...what the??

X

That's not right! 16 day cycle is almost unheard of! Are you sure its AF, it could be a tear inside? Or residual bloods that got trapped? Is it red or brown? (sorry tmi) or even better - pink?

Are you under massive stress or doing ridiculous amounts of exercise? Just doesnt seem right, I would keep doing the opks just incase

hi loopylou! i agree with the other ladies, could just be mid cycle spotting, i think it can happen. i'd be very suprised if it was AF. could it be implantation and you ov'd earlier?? carry on with the opks and let us know what happened? xx

Hiya starfish - I dont think I could have a tear and I havnt done any exercise this month.. The blood has gone from a thick gooey brown discharge to a reddy brown spotting - not enough to wear a pad or tampon .. I'm just using the little tiny pads but even those are only getting spots on...
Positivity - I am hoping it could be implantation but when I think logically I think it may be impossible right??
I bled until CD5 and then BD on CD 8, CD12 and CD14 - I wouldn't have built up a good enough lining right?? It's insane!!?? Wishful thinking right? Somebody please slap me into place and tell me it's impossible x

i suppose it is unlikely but at a stretch, could have ov'd cd10/11, swimmers may be around still from bd on cd8 and now implantation!? what are your cycles usually?? that would mean you would have a very short cycle??

my doctor told me you can ov anytime from cd5 onwards? she told me to bd from straight after AF through to cd 20!! xx

Start Date Length
27 February 2011 Current, CD 16
22 January 2011 36 Days
22 December 2010 31 Days
15 November 2010 37 Days
19 October 2010 27 Days

There pretty irregular ! Drives me insane!
I have tracked them for a year but only added the past 5 months onto my FMC. Before this they wer 39 odd
To 60 odd days x

it would be a significant drop then if that was implantation! but you never know!!!! xxx

Well the spotting has completely subsided - I'm Gunna just put it mid cycle spotting. Guess it's all I can do for now!
Why are our bodies so damn evil to us !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back