OH feeling kicks?

mouse9210

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

I'm sure people have asked this before on here, but was just wondering when you OH was able to feel the kicks of the LO?

My little splodge was kicking earlier, but of course stopped when my husband put his hand on me - but then I don't know if he'd be able to feel it anyways?!

Would love to hear your expereinces pleasey! :)

OH first felt baby kick about a week ago, and that was at 21 weeks :)
In fact, baby kicks like mad whenever he feels or is next to me lol, and is quiet all day for me x

It was quite early on, about 16 or 17 weeks I think, but I've been feeling proper kicks from 15wks so I guess I have a little female ronaldo in there lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Wow thanks girls - so hopefully he might start feeling it soon!! I will perservere with it then!

Just didn't know if I was being a bit early with hoping he would feel something, but sounds like there is a chance!

My OH felt our bab kick properly around 20 weeks then nothing for a while because everytime he went to put his hand on my belly, bab would behave!! But the last 2 weeks the little one's been on a hyper streak so he's felt him move loads recently :). He gets so excited haha! Hope your OH feels your little one soon :D.

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

I was about 18 weeks when OH felt baby. I find it better, this early on, when I lay down. Baby becomes really active from the change of position and starts kicking, flipping and all sorts. He saw baby move before he felt it. Try laying down so that your stomach is more sunken, if you know what I mean :) xx

Our little one actually responds when you tell him to kick for daddy or if he speaks to him. It's very cute! Gets him used to both voices too xx

My Oh very rarely feels kicks because Lo stops when he puts his hand there, but from around 22 weeks weve been able to see kicks so he can just sit and look at my bump moving :p x

It was around week 24 when he first felt the baby's kick. Now this baby gets active at all sorts of times so it is not difficult to feel his kicks...

My OH felt our bab kick properly around 20 weeks then nothing for a while because everytime he went to put his hand on my belly, bab would behave!! But the last 2 weeks the little one's been on a hyper streak so he's felt him move loads recently :). He gets so excited haha! Hope your OH feels your little one soon :D.

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

Thanks saralou! I hope he feels it soon too - I think it's so important for him to feel the movement so then he feels more involved with the whole thing....we are still getting used to saying 'our daughter!'

BTW, love the name Finley! Gorgeous choice!

I was about 18 weeks when OH felt baby. I find it better, this early on, when I lay down. Baby becomes really active from the change of position and starts kicking, flipping and all sorts. He saw baby move before he felt it. Try laying down so that your stomach is more sunken, if you know what I mean :) xx

Thanks Tara for the top tip - I'll try that!

I've found that if I sit leaning forward so my bump is squished then she wriggles away - she prob doesn't like that position lol!!!

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow so it sounds like he should feel her wriggling soon!

My Oh very rarely feels kicks because Lo stops when he puts his hand there, but from around 22 weeks weve been able to see kicks so he can just sit and look at my bump moving :p x

OMG Em91 - literally had no idea that OH might be able to SEE movement this early! Will def try that next time she is moving - thanks!!:)

My Oh felt baby kick on the 20th April :p To date ;) I was 18 + 5 when he felt them, but he had to press my tummy quite firmly to the left of my tummy quite low to feel them! :)

I started to feel baby kick last week (at 21 weeks), but every time OH touches my belly he stops! Still waiting to catch baby kick at the right time!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back