Oh dear!

Strangeness

Reaction score
Pregnancy brain has kicked in! I made myself a cheese toastie earlier and thought I'd need a plate for it to go on cos I melt it a bit in the microwave. Well only after a few bites did I realise I'd actually picked up Aaron's breakfast plate and put the toastie on it so I had my cheese toastie from buzz lightyear this morning :rotfl:

Any stories of your mad moments girls?

I've had a few moment but can't remember one of them at the moment but i'm sure it had something to do with milk and tea, I think I went to put the lid back on the milk but went to put it on the cup instead :rotfl:

also had a moment a few weeks ago where I was stressed, something made me laugh so was laughing hysterically which turned into sobbing before turning back into hysterical laughing.

:lol: I'm quite jealous that you have a Buzz Lightyear plate :D

Yesterday I answered the phone and it was someone asking for my boss, I put them on hold and told my boss there was a call for him but I had a complete blank on who they'd just said they were even though not 10 seconds had passed! My boss laughed at me and made me ask them again just to make me look foolish :oops: :lol:

Also the other day my OH met me at lunchtime so we could go swimming on my lunch hour. After swimming I gave him my bag so he could put our towels and costumes in the wash as he was going straight home. Stupidly, I left my car keys in the bag which he found when loading the washing machine and he had to drive for half an hour back to my work to drop them off so I could drive my car home :doh:

The worst thing is I was chatting to my sister this morning and she says she thinks that her brain has got even more absentminded since she gave birth (her daughter is 4 months) :think:

When I was craving a sarnie from Subway, I went to get one, twice, two days in a row, had my sandwich made in front of me but forgot to take any money! So embarrassing.

I also went to the completely wrong Clio in Tesco car park and wouldn't understand why it wouldn't unlock - I thought my key had broken! :oops: To make matters worse, when I spotted my car, I tried to make it look like I'd done nothing wrong, but ended up tripping over my own feet!! Haha.

xx

I was wearing odd trainers for about a week. I even commented to my mum that I thought one of my feet had shrunk :? .

In my defence they were the same make but one was from an old greying pair and one from a newish white pair.

I tried to put the washing in the fridge :doh:

Aww! Hopefully it'll go away soon and you'll have your normal brain back!

I've had a few mad moments, only today I went to my MW appointment without my pee sample and green notes :wall: She had the cheek to tut, she's bloody crazy!! I want a new MW :roll: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back