Oh dear a bit emotional!!

ForestLas80

Reaction score
I was reading a pregnancy book over breakfast this am and found myself at the premature baby section. I was reading about the expected care being different depending on what age they were born and it mentioned 24 weeks which I am on Monday and I burst out crying. I think it's so silly of me as I really don't expect anything to happen but the idea that from Monday onwards there's a good chance baby will survive if something did happen is such a relief and it's made me v emotional thinking about it. This baby has been told to arrive from 25th nov onwards (when I start mat leave) so reckon we'll be fine!! :)

I know how you feel hun... I hit 24 weeks on Wednesday and cant wait.
A guy I work with and his wife had their baby when she was 23 weeks and 5 days. Very scary but thankfully he is doing really well now and should be out of hospital soon

A guy I work with and his wife had their baby when she was 23 weeks and 5 days. Very scary but thankfully he is doing really well now and should be out of hospital soon

Wow that's amazing and a little scary too. I'm not ready to let baby meet the outside world yet, there's still a lovely 3-4 months left in my belly before then :) that does make me feel better knowing they can survive at this stage xxx

Aww bless ya, its scary isnt it that it can happen to anyone without word or warning. Im lucky none of mine have been prem but i know plenty of others that kids have been in prem and have been in NICU ITU and SCUBU. scary stuff.

V day is a great milestone, I can't wait to get there in a fortnights time :pray: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back