• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH annoying me when i cant sleep

sazzylou

Reaction score
OH is sooooooooooo winding me up. Since ive been restless at night, im sure he's been sleeping better than ever, like he's rubbing my face in it! :x

He sleeps with his arms up behind his head, so i roll over and i either get his flippin pointy sharp elbow in the head / eye /wherever im unfortunate enough to get it, or i get his MANKY HAIRY ARMPIT in my face :puke: and he's just lying there like :sleep: having a grand old sleep :x

Maybe i dont know about all this annoying behaviour cos im normally asleep, but im not getting much blinkin' sleep now, and hes a right irritating git to sleep with :x :rotfl: Ive started punching him while he's asleep when he annoys me :lol: :dance:

And if he's not shoving his cruddy armpit in my face or elbowing me, hes SNORING!!!!

ok, rant over, :rotfl:

yeah, the snoring thing keeps me awake and makes me really angry. ive only noticed it over the past couple of months.
ive taken to shouting, shaking him and the odd punch.

Babylicious said:
bless you, seans the same but I;ve taken to biting his arm :rotfl:

Biting eh? I likes your style....i might try that one tonight :twisted: Im a bit bored of punching him....it doesnt hurt him enough :rotfl:

We solved our problem with a king size bed. Treated ourselves to a late wedding present from my parents when we moved in here.

Now we can both turn over, have plenty of room and not disturb the other and there is room for the big long pillow I use to rest bump on at night. Blissful :lol: :sleep:

I could never imagine going back to a double bed now :roll:

That probably won't help you though :? :oops:

Kingsize bed is the way forward - or even Super Kingsize. :D

Cut his armpit hair off on the side next to you :lol:

xx

I hit James with my Body pillow
and hold his nose till he wakes from lack of oxygen :twisted: :lol:
i am NOT PUTTING UP WITH SNORING :shakehead:
usually he dosnt annoy me as he dosnt snore all that much
but ive had some restless night latley and DAMN it if im awake then he not alowed to lie there and snore and poke me with his big sharp elbows while sleeping like a baby :shakehead: :x :twisted: :twisted:

biting is definately the way to go! Always worked for me, either that or kicking :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

elbowing it fun, i have quite sharp elbows. and a good poke in the side can help.

My OH woke up today complainging of his side feeling bruised (he isn't aware that i poke him, lol). And do i feel guilty? Not at all.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

BabyBee said:
elbowing it fun, i have quite sharp elbows. and a good poke in the side can help.

My OH woke up today complainging of his side feeling bruised (he isn't aware that i poke him, lol). And do i feel guilty? Not at all.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i do the same ive left some very naught bruises on James
he's not amused ,i dont feel gulity either :lol:
are OH's dont have to go through pregnancy :shakehead: a lttle bit of a taster is good for them :lol:
though James reckons he is going through :roll: it with me moods :x
I threated to hit him over the head last night because his coughing is driving me CRAZY :twisted:
hormones are flying

Haha if OH starts snoring i too plug his nose and i shove him so he moves a bit!!!!!

Blimey!!
My OH doesnt know he's born then! Even the way his breath catches in his throat gets on my nerves when I cant sleep but so far I havent resorted to these tactics....perhaps I would feel better if I did... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back