off to meet our baby girl :D

Hayley1608

Reaction score
In just over 12 hours we will be making our way to the hospital to meet our baby girl!

I have to go in at 8 and the ceasarean will take place between 10-12! I can't believe its actually going to happen.

I'm so excited, nervous, emotional, panicky, thrilled... a thousand more feelings i can't even find words for!

It still doesn't seem quite real and im not sure it will until we actually get into the car with the baby bags!

I will be letting you all know about the birth of my baby whale very soon! (may not be til i'm out of hosp as i dont have internet on my phone!)

I hope all mums and bumps are doing well!

xxx

How exciting!!!! :cheer: wishing you all the luck in the world!!! Looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing piccies!!!!
Get some rest while you can :)

Good luck! Be thinking of you tomorrow!

OOOh so exciting! Lots and lots of luck for 2moro x x

I can't imagine how that must feel! Good luck & try to get a good nights sleep ;)

Good luck :) xx

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

thank you :)

going to get into bed now... watch some television and try and chill!

Ahhhh!

I will be taking all of your luck with me so thank you!

speak soon!

xxx

That's mad..tomorrow night you'll have a baby girl!
All the best for everything xx

That's so exciting!!! I'll be keeping my eye out for your birth story and for the weight!

Hope it all goes well, soon you'll be enjoying cuddles with your LO, I'm jealous!

xx

All the best and good luck :) I bet you can't wait to see your little one :) we are all waiting that moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back