off to 3rd trimester....lil scared!!

all_iz_well

Reaction score
Hey girls....sorry havent been able to comeonline much recently as had so much happening at home. Decorating and then got brotherinlaws wedding coming up in a month....its mad, asian weddings are just so mad and so much to buy!!

I cant believe im 27 plus weeks and just realised i need to get a move on to the 3rd trimester, i loved it here and a lil scared!! U girls have been great, so just wanted to say thank you and look forward to seeing there very soon....

Hugs to all and bumps xxxxx :):wave:

hiya, ull love tri3, this site is great, everyone is so helpful.. not long to go now :)

is this your first?

hey and thanks hun....well my gorgeous son passed away 40 hours after birth last august due to complications at birth. Hes in a better place :) and smiling on his mum and dad. So this is my second, just cant wait to have lil one in my arms now...:) xx

:( im so sorry to hear of your loss.. he is looking down on you now.. i bet you cant wait to give your lil one everything s/he needs :) x

Good luck in Trimester 3 , try not too worry, I'm sure the consultants are giving you and your baby the best care to see that this baby is fit and well Hun

Enjoy Trimester 3, hope to see you in 8 weeks time before you have your baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back