Off on my hols....

Urchin

Reaction score
Hiya guys

I will be off on my hols from 1st Jan to 22nd. Going to South Africa to see the in-laws. 8)

I thought I'd better post first so everyone knows I may not be answering pms, and also to make sure you can email me at pregnancyforum @ gmail.com if there is anything you need me to be aware of.
The mods will be fully in control of admin stuff while I am away, and I am more than confident in them :)
Any tips on babies on long flights or kids in hot weather, feel free to post them here.

Cheers

No tips just wanted to say have a wicked time :D

TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

pwetty please??

noo tips either but ...have fun!!
dnt 4 get to put pics on wen ya get bk lol x

Put the baby in the suitcase... :lol:

As for hot weather there used to be this cool spray you could get from the chemist that was really nice for LO's... an ordinary water spray bottle is good too... fill it up with cold water and spray it on. Never ever go out between the hours of 1 and 4... its just stupid really :lol: its too hot to do anything but sleep (we have siesta times anyway and the whole town shuts down) :lol: Dunno what else to suggest really other than the obvious to keep bottles of water with you at all times :) and baby wipes as they are nice to wipe down when hot and sticky.. :D

Squiglet said:
Put the baby in the suitcase... :lol:

As for hot weather there used to be this cool spray you could get from the chemist that was really nice for LO's... an ordinary water spray bottle is good too... fill it up with cold water and spray it on. Never ever go out between the hours of 1 and 4... its just stupid really :lol: its too hot to do anything but sleep (we have siesta times anyway and the whole town shuts down) :lol: Dunno what else to suggest really other than the obvious to keep bottles of water with you at all times :) and baby wipes as they are nice to wipe down when hot and sticky.. :D

Magicool Spray, you can get it in Boots and at the airport.

Have a brilliant time :hug: BTW I haven't forgotten about the swim suit, should be there with you this week, I just haven't had the time to get to post office. Will make sure it's next day delivery for you though :oops:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Have a brilliant time :hug: BTW I haven't forgotten about the swim suit, should be there with you this week, I just haven't had the time to get to post office. Will make sure it's next day delivery for you though :oops:

Cool cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back