• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Off My Food

allycat

Reaction score
For days now I've hardly had any urge at all to eat anything. I've been drinking Galaxy milkshake for brekkie so I get calcium for little one, but then come lunch time I don't even wanna eat. In the evening I don't feel like eating anything at all...feels weird to just have no appetite whatsoever. I am eating little bits, like stir fries for dinner with a bit of fish or chicken but only 'cause my OH has been cooking or I'd probably not even bother.

Woke up just after 12 today and feel exactly the same. Just had my Galaxy shake and no urge to eat any food at all.

Anyone else get this? xxx

I wish i could let you have some of my appetite!

Are you getting out and about much? Maybe you could try taking a nice walk each day and the exercise and fresh air might make you feel like eating something. I'm glad to hear your OH is cooking dinner for you, you need to try to eat enough. :hug:

Aww thats a shame hun :hug: perhaps if you tried getting up a little earlier and had your shake for breakfast you may be hungrier around lunchtime and then because its ages again till dinner maybe you would have an appetite?..just read that back and it sounds cheeky but thats not what I intended at all - just perhaps that would work?

I have the day off today as I am loaded with the cold. I usually get up at 6.30am everymorning and have cereal around 9.30am for brekkie then when it comes my lunch break at 1.30 I am STARVING!!..but today because I am off, I got up at 11am and am not hungry at all :think: Just tried a small bowl of cereal but had to force it down so getting up later definitely makes a big difference for me, apetite wise.

I am exactly the same.

I have been drinking hot chocolate but for lunch just looked at the veggie food on offer at the canteen and I couldn't will myself to eat anything substancial. I had a scone instead. i have an apple in my bag to have later and hope I will work up an appetite for later.

Normally I'm up at 6:00am every day 'cause my OH's alarm goes off at 5:30 for work and once I'm awake I can't sleep anymore. It's only really today I've managed to stay in bed longer and get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. So far i've had 2 glasses of Galaxy milkshake, a tracker bar and I'm now on a tomato & basil cup a soup. The thought of eating dinner just makes me feel sick :( Maybe it's my body's way of making sure I don't gain too much weight so is slowing my eating down a bit? xxx

I don't know. I wrote about changes in anothger post, I suppose the body is changing so much. I am putting mine down to nausea, but would be good if my body is trying to balance itself. I am overweight so maybe its a mechanism to make sure I am not a pie eater :)

rather than your galaxy milkshake why not make your own with a bit of nesquick in and a banana, maybe an orange in and some grapes or whatever will liquidise. Will be ebtter for you and at least you will be getting a good breakfast in you for a shed load less calories. thsioe galaxy milkshakes have 700 calories in them and its wasted calories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back