2 breakfasts...

SuziQ

Reaction score
I bought 2 breakfasts from the canteen.....

2 slices of granary toast with Laughing Cow spread (for some calcium)

BUT.. as I was at the till.. I picked up some weetabix and a carton of milk too.... :oops:

When can I eat my second brekkie??

I've been up since 6.30.. if that matters at all... Or am I just being a pig!!
:think:

you go ahead...

remember its

breakfast like a king
lunch like a queen
and dine like a pauper

but if you're me, then its kinging it all the way :lol:

id eat it all together more the better will see you right threw till lunch then :)
manda xx

I regularly have 2 breakfasts hun, and 2 lunches and 2 teas, then supper :oops:
And I don't get up till 9 at the earliest :oops: :oops:

Go for it :D

Weetabix is damn fine, nutritional food so get it down your neck!!

I usually have 2 brekkies but at work all they sell is rubbish - I get so bloody hungry that in the end I eat some but I always feel a bit guilty and I don't even liek it that much.

However... I forgot to say.. that I'm surrounded by ladies.. that don't eat much.. mind u... I'll never see them again after Janurary.. so they won't see how fat I will become...

back soon, got Weetabix to devour!!

:dance:

Weetabix are very good for you, so eat away!

I always have toast and cereal for breakfast :D

I have 2 breakfasts everyday.

One at about 6.30 and another at 10 :wink:

i had 2 yesterday , had my cereal at 7 am , but when i was out on the road , i was starving by 9.30 and had a mcdonalds brekkie :oops:

ive just had egg and soldiers :oops: and tbh , im still hungry but im usualyl eating lunch now !

Ewwww! McDonalds brekkie! What did you have? All I would eat from there for brekkie would be the porridge!

G3M said:
i had 2 yesterday , had my cereal at 7 am , but when i was out on the road , i was starving by 9.30 and had a mcdonalds brekkie :oops:

ive just had egg and soldiers :oops: and tbh , im still hungry but im usualyl eating lunch now !

Is that the egg and bacon mcmuffin?? :) Please send one to Spainnnnn! :pray:

G3M said:

Ooooooooo know what Im having for lunch now!!! YAY....

lovely egg and dipping soldiers!! :dance:

i haed the proper mcdonals brekkie , on a plate thing , wth scrambled egg, sausage , muffin , hash brown and orange juice :oops: me pig NEVER :rotfl:

ive just found a box of chocolate fingers dh brought at tesco last night :shhh: ya recon he'll notice if there's none left when he gets in at 1 am :rotfl:

I have 2 breakfasts every day. One very small bowl of fruit and nut to stop me feeling sick on the hrs train commute then a toasted muffin some fruit and a smoothy when I get to work. It really helps me not get too sick and so far I have only gained 2 pounds which is not surprising as my breasts have gone from a 32F to a 32H. So I don't think it is too fattening. :D

G3M said:
i haed the proper mcdonals brekkie , on a plate thing , wth scrambled egg, sausage , muffin , hash brown and orange juice :oops: me pig NEVER :rotfl:

ive just found a box of chocolate fingers dh brought at tesco last night :shhh: ya recon he'll notice if there's none left when he gets in at 1 am :rotfl:

:rotfl: Nah go for it!

P.S Gem, will you still be in second tri on sunday? I may finally be able to join you in a section :dance:

yes becs u get to be with me for a whole , erm 2 weeks :cheer: finally a lil over lap ! fingerscrossed still here too and , chart stalkers reunited lol

cant beleive ur in 2nd tri soon :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back