Good Luck....

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
Just had a quick peak at the october baby thread I posted and a few of us have scans/appointments coming up in the next week or so....

Good luck, hope you have a brill time seeing little one on the screen bopping around in your tummy...

Denise P / 20 week scan on 10th May
Nat26 / 20 week scan on 12th May
Flugel / 20 week scan 17th May
VickyB / 20 week scan 19th May
EmmBee123 / 20 week scan on 19th May

I have mine on the 19th too and I'm sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

What a nice thread..... good luck to all the excited mums to be!! (and dads)

Good luck ladies. Mine is not for about 6 weeks as I am away on holiday when I reach 20 weeks. Enjoy.

Will hear heartbeat n the 19th at 16 week appointment. :)

What a lovely thread. Ooohh goodluck ladies, how exciting :)
Ive got an early sexing scan on the 18th, I cant wait :) x x

Im excited too can't wait for the 19th, think we are going to be on team yellow but the closer it gets its making me want to change my mind :lol:

We're on Team Yellow, but through no choice of my own. OH doesn't want to find out.
However I'm hoping he cracks under pressure at the actual scan. It's his first appointment with me so far so I'm wanting tears and an emotional wreck from him so he gives in and we find out!! lol!

However, he hasn't got the time off confirmed yet, so I may be on my own..... :D xxx

Good luck everyone, still 5 weeks until mine. Princess peanut, I want to stay team yellow too but hubby wants to find out, so we're the other way round to you!

This is a lovely thread! :) x Good luck to everyone else with their scans too! x

OH and I are staying team yellow :) x Cant wait for scan though, just hope evrythings ok :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back