Obviously hormonal

Tadpole

Reaction score
I am fed-up.

Mikey is still away and not back till saturday - providing there are no delays and he can catch his connection. My parents are splitting up AGAIN for what seems like the FIFTIETH time. I have had to deal with the most rude, abusive, moaning people all day.

And to top it all off...my new CSI wii game doesn't bl**dy work. Which I was counting on to relax me.

I have officially had it with today. I can't stop crying and am just counting down the hours till I can reasonably go to bed.

Oh you poor thing! Dont worry about it being too early to go to bed you have a perfect excuse if you're pregnant and Im sure things will seem better once you've had a rest (maybe take a tub of ice cream with you too!) :hug: xx

Nasty hormones! sorry to hear you've had a bad day hun.
hope your feeling better tomorrow :hug:

Sounds like you need Galaxy chocolate :hug: I have a CSI game that will only work on my computer if I roll my activex version from 10 to 9 :roll:

Oh babe! Sounds like you're having a tough time of it :( :hug:

I think when you're down about one thing and then other small things happen, it just feels like EVERYTHING is going wrong...

So, try to break it all down and it might make you feel better;

- Your OH WILL come back, even if it's delayed, you know he'll be home with you again soon... :D

- If your parents have worked through things before, chances are, they'll sort it out again. If you feel that too much pressure is put onto you with it all, then just explain that you don't feel as though you should get involved and hopefully they'll work through their differences (although, I'm a firm believer that parents who split - whatever you age - is traumatic and devastating... I've been through it myself at 15). :hug:

- The game, you can take it back and get it exchanged for one that actually works! :dance:

- Whenever anyone is rude to you at work, just think "oh well, I'll be off for maternity leave before I know it!! :cheer:

I hope you managed to go to sleep at a reasonable time and you wake up tomorrow feeling all upbeat and happy :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back